# Health Tip 10 of 30 # – Ease out your Abdominal Fat.
# Health Tip 10 of 30 #
Ease out your Abdominal Fat.
Abdominal obesity/Central Obesity/ Visceral Fat.
Women are more likely to gain abdominal fat Peri- Menopausal.
ABDOMINAL FAT CAUSES
Overweight / Obese / Even a Thin people carrying large amount of belly fat increases the risk of:
Type 2 diabetes Colorectal cancer
High blood pressure
EXERCISE TO LOSE BELLY FAT
150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity cardio, such as swimming, jogging or hiking Or
A duration of 250 minutes per week will lead to more significant weight loss
* It is another critical component in belly fat loss.
* Full-body strength-training program that addresses all the major muscle groups as well as Core muscle exercises, at least twice a week to build muscle, helps to boost the metabolism.
* Just one week cannot do the miracle, it shall continue for long to make the muscles strong and Body Fat low.
DIET TO BE FOLLOWED
– A low- calorie diet that’s full of healthy, unprocessed foods.
– Lean protein, fresh produce and whole grains at meals.
– Green leafy vegetables and fruits.
AVOID FOODS Sweetened drinks : Soda and Juice
-Bakery treats, Chocolates ice cream, refined grains, such as pizza and white bread, as well as alcohol.
-Avoid over stuffing at meals; eat small meals throughout the day.
– Chewing gum and drinking with a straw can cause excess air to gather in the digestive tract.
– If you’re lactose intolerant, avoid dairy products to help reduce belly swelling.
Team Kurves n Smiles