#Health Tip 11 of 30# – Proteins : A Macronutrient
# *Health Tip 11 of 30* #
*Proteins – A Macronutrient*
* Protein is an important macronutrient to keep you full and fueled.
* Protein is a main building block of our body.
* It also repairs and maintains the body.
* Protein is a major Structural component of all cells in the body. especially muscle.
* Protein is needed to form blood cells.
* It Improves your Metabolism
* Requirement of protein is high in growing Children, Pregnancy, Post Delivery,
Or during Sports, Gymnastics or any other High Muscular Workouts.
* *Vegetarian sources*
Of Proteins include legumes, nuts, seeds and fruits.
Green peas, Chick peas
Pulses, soybeans, lentils, kidney beans, white beans, mung beans, chickpeas, cowpeas, lima beans, pigeon peas, almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, walnuts, cotton seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower Seeds,etc
*Non- Veg sources*
Egg is a best protein.
Milk, Fish, Chicken.
low-fat cheese (cottage cheese, feta, mozzarella), meat, etc
*Weight lose tip*
A protein source along with a high-fiber grain like whole wheat toast can help you feel full longer and eat less throughout the day.
** *High Protein diet*
can do the harm by increasing the uric acid causing gout and kidney problems.
** *A low protein diet* can cause frequent illnesses due to Low Immune System, Muscle loss, Bone Weakness, Fractures, Early Osteoporosis, Mood Swings, poor concentration and slow wound healing, Early ageing,etc
Athletes can safely eat more protein than people who are not physically active.
People with milk allergies should avoid whey protein.
Different whey protein powders can vary in calories, and fat and lactose content.