Follow these Rules :
- Start with melon or any fruit for low calorie, low fat beginning to your meal.
- Non creamy soups such as carrot, fresh tomato, light salad with dressing on side.
- Choose a main course that is grilled and not served with extra fat as sauce.
- Choose high fibre rich foods as jacketed potatoes/ whole meal bread/ brown rice with main course.
- Try to avoid foods that make us of lot of cream and fat
- Tandoori / grilled chicken without skin
- Rice dishes as long as not refried
- Nan or chaptti ( avoid buttered )
- Raita, Dal
- Try to avoid foods containing mono sodium glutamate ( MSG) and limit use of haji no moto
- Avoid dishes which are deep fried or refried
- Choose a variety of dishes including fish, vegetables, noodles, rice, lean
These types can be very high in fats but meals without sauces are nutritious
Pastas dishes with fresh tomato / vegetable sauces
Vegetable served without butter
Vegetable pizza only
Avoid fatty meats like salaami, pepperoni.